lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

En verdad esta muy linda esta peli, aunque se oiga cursi, jaja.

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all...





Descarga 10 things i hate about you desde aquí: DOWNLOAD

Parte 1

Parte 2

Saludos =D

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

The company is head quartered in Hollywood which is also known as movie making factory.

You should also review your insurance policy, certificate of environmental pollution and vehicle
entry to another country. Worry not; this article will cover some of
the basics to help you get started when it comes to cheap rental cars.



Also visit my web page comparateur location voiture casablanca